There are a number of ways residents can lodge a request, or report an issue or fault with Central Goldfields Shire.
Residents can do this via the following options:
- Phone: Call our Customer Service Team – (03) 5461 0610 – Monday to Friday, 8.15am to 5pm
- In person: Visit our Customer Service Team at the Central Goldfields Shire Office, 22 Nolan Street, Maryborough
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online: Download the free NeatStreets App on your smart phone. Simply take a photo, add a comment and location and submit
After hours contact details are as follows:
- Urgent issues that relate to Shire infrastructure can be reported on 0429 005 577
- Animal control matters can be reported on 0400 690 794.