In addition to the Agendas and Minutes of Ordinary and Special Council meetings which can be found here, the following information is available for inspection at Council’s administration office.
- Details of overseas or interstate travel (with the exception of interstate travel by land for less than three days) undertaken in an official capacity by Councillors or any member of Council staff in the previous 12 months, including the names of the Councillors or members of Council staff and the date, destination, purpose and total cost of the overseas or interstate travel.
- The minutes of meetings of special committees established under section 86 of the Act and held in the previous 12 months, other than those minutes relating to a part of a meeting which was closed to members of the public under section 89 of the Act and are confidential information within the meaning of section 77(2) of the Act.
- A register of delegations kept under sections 87(1) and 98(4) of the Act, including the date on which the last review took place under section 86(6) and 98(6) respectively, of the Act.
- A document containing details of all leases involving land which were entered into by the Council as lessor, including the lessee and the terms and the value of the lease.
- A register maintained under section 224(1A) of the Act of authorised officers appointed under that section.
- A list of donations and grants made by the Council in the previous 12 months, including the names of persons who, or bodies which, have received a donation or grant and the amount of each donation or grant.
In accordance with the Local Government Act 1989, inspection can be arranged on request. Fees may apply.
These documents and more, are available for inspection at the Council Office, 22 Nolan Street Maryborough Victoria. Alternatively you can call for a copy on 5461 0610 or email your request and the documents will be emailed to you.